12.24.2010

A Pawsitively Perfect Christmas - Finn, Natalie and Ryan

I don't even remember how Natalie and I became such good friends. I've known her for a while over a series of drinks, good food and great conversation. I attribute her convincing powers to finally push hubby and I to move to downtown San Francisco from the 'burbs.  :-)

We've been planning to do a photo shoot for a while with Natalie's doggie Finn. Not since I was in Colorado last spring that I've done a photo shoot with four-legged bestfriends. When she found out her brother Ryan, who's doing his post-grad work in South Africa will be back in the Bay Area for a break during the holidays, a date was set.

Well the original date did not quite work out since rain was pelting much of the West Coast to no end. Two days before Christmas and finally the sun came out after a week of rain and gray skies.

'Twas the perfect day to hang out with Natalie, Ryan and Finn. Finn is a star!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! My bags are packed and I am looking forward to the warm weather in the Sahara desert.












1 comment:

Natalie Bosworth said...

Alnie, you're such a great photographer! The photos are fabulous, Ryan & Finn look like superstars...I love the urban backdrop and the fact that each of those places is an every day part of our SF life, you even got Adobe in the background :-) Thanks for spending your time shooting us right before your holiday get away, moments we will treasure! Keep up this passion, you're great at it. Best wishes and safe travels, natalie

Post a Comment