11.28.2010

A BadAss Engagement Session - Jo and Nick

I thought I wouldn't split sessions into parts I and II anymore but the awesomeness from Jo and Nick's engagement shoot is too much to be contained in a single post.

I met Jo through a wedding forum a couple of months back when she asked for wedding supplier advice. These two are getting hitched in one of the most beautiful places in the world -- Boracay -- in January of 2011.  It's getting really close and I couldn't be more excited especially that some my favorite people (and wedding suppliers) Mangored,  Mayad Studios and Boracay Events (Amanda Tirol) are part of their wedding supplier team.

The cool of Jo and Nick against the backdrop of the Haight Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco is a welcome overload to the senses. The colors of the storefronts and street graffiti are bursting alive on this sunny fall afternoon. Nick and Jo were just having too much fun with the interesting, the weird and the eclectic items in-store.  This is a part-quirky, part-hobo and full-on badass set. I'll let the photos do the talking.

Update: Part II here.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo Nice Shoes! Hey "Fantastic Man" why this interest in juggling? Metaphor for Life? : )

Post a Comment