12.07.2010

A BadAss Engagement Session Part Deux - Jo and Nick

As I was going through Part II of Jo and Nick's photo set, I am suddenly reminded of why I got into this whole photography hobby, gig, passion or whatever best to call it. It is just simply a call to be authentic, which at some point middle of this year during my (business) trip to India and Manila dawned to me. Well folks, these two are one of the most original people I've met in my lifetime. No pretensions, can easily vacillate between philosophical to nutty and unconventional. These are the reasons why I think they are amazingly badass.

Here's Part Deux (credit: Jo). Check out Part I here.

P.S. January is around the corner and I can't wait to see what Mayad and Mangored cook up for these two.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm at a loss for words. You have captured our everyday peculiarity, and translated it so well through your work. The whole experience was such a delight -- it was just, literally like walking around in the city and hanging-out with a very good friend. Thank you so much again, Alnie. We're very grateful that you've shared your amazing talent with us. - jo

Anonymous said...

Awesome Alnie! I love it.

Post a Comment