8.30.2010

A Day or Two in Beantown - Travel Guide Not Required

I have never enjoyed walking in a US city as much as I did in Boston. Sure, I nearly killed my foot nerves exploring the city in high heels. Its worth soaking up the magnificent and historical architecture contrasted with the young energetic vibe, where some of the world's most famous universities are just a train-ride away.

Got deliberately lost around Charlestown admiring the grand and regal brick after brick houses. Discovered the house where Louisa May Alcott lived and where current old Boston money resides. Stopped by a local artisan Chocolate factory in Charles street and saw a quiant hardware store filled with antique knickknacks. Enjoyed the atmosphere at Faneuil Hall.

I can walk and walk and walk and walk in this city...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the lamp-post, nice angle!

Post a Comment